Project and Workforce Management Using Multiple Devices
Vulcan supports multiple devices to streamline the communication process with automated status updates and device notifications, while allowing all aspects of the project to be managed in one place. Vulcan mobile workforce management software means your business will see:
- Higher workforce productivity: Better project timeline management, easy scheduling, fast status and job completion updating.
- Lower total cost of ownership: Efficient time management means a lower cost-to-serve.
- Increased customer satisfaction: Customers will appreciate efficient project completion and the respect for their time.
- Continuous improvement: On-going improvement of processes and agile, flexible software personalization.
Integrated Business Intelligence
Combined with the mobile workforce management arm, Vulcan integrates powerful business intelligence allowing for mobile view insights from any location, at any time.
Out-of-the-box key performance indicators (KPIs), charts, and BI dashboards provide data and reporting for faster decision-making and action on projects, providing a business intelligence toolset for top-to-bottom reporting to all roles in the organization. With Vulcan business intelligence companies can:
- Have a clear understanding of project performance
- Support identifying issues before they are a problem
- Create a demand-driven supply chain and increase overall efficiency
- Increase asset utilization to improve operational performance
- Perfect order fulfillment to improve customer satisfaction
- Accurate forecasting and planning to reduce costs
- Understand ‘cost-to-serve’ to improve profitability
How Vulcan Mobile Workforce Solution Helps
We work with each of our customers to plan and execute the Vulcan mobile workforce management system. We start by establishing a clear understanding of the organization's key performance indicators (KPIs) and business metrics.
Our planning process is a full spectrum involving a solid strategic plan including tactical & capacity planning, scheduling optimization and exception management. Planning is an ongoing, continuous decision-making effort and our expertise is guiding our customers through the required activities and timeline.
Upon execution, true project success is user acceptance and utilization. We provide software onboarding training to employees to insure:
- Integration with the tool
- Understanding of how the tool can make life easier
- Understand how to build reports & dashboards to meet needs & make decisions
We also provide training for all facets of the toolset:
- End User & Administration
- Individual or Group