Running a supply chain with multiple locations and keeping track of finances used to be a gigantic pain.
If you had one location that operates internationally, you either had to switch between (or pay for!) additional accounts to manage the finances for the multiple languages.
But now that 5x Technology has integrated with BluJay, Sage 300, and SAP BusinessObjects, our transportation customers who have more than one location can see all of their financial data in our Vahana ERP BI solution.
What Is the Vahana ERP BI Solution?
Vahana is an ERP solution that combines financial information being managed by Sage 300 with operational data obtained from BluJay. It manages this data as a SaaS cloud solution that provides access to financials, inventory, payroll, reporting, and so much more all in one convenient location.
Here's a snapshot of how Vahana integrates with Sage and BluJay:
Our Vahana ERP BI solution offers real-time visibility, making it easier to access and assess your company’s finances and operations at once. Vahana users can process orders, accept payments, pay employees, and manage projects.
Vahana is essential for transportation companies. From streamlining tracking and scheduling vehicles for maintenance to managing future bookings, payments, and resources, Vahana becomes an integral part of your logistics business.
Here's a look inside our Vahana ERP BI Solution:
Sage Models Benefits
As business owners, we all want to make smarter business decisions and reduce operating costs. With Sage Models, you can improve efficiency and take the complexity out of managing your finances across multiple locations.
Carol Rowbo, CPA, and controller for Women Management says, "The cost of the software and implementation has already been offset by the reduction of costs associated with accounting staff and outside audit costs. Sage 300 ERP is an amazing tool for management.”
Sage Models are a vital element to maximizing the accuracy and overall efficiency of your financial data. The benefits of Sage Models include the following:
- Accounts payable
- Automation of vendor and supplier payments
- Accurate tracking and managing of accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Automation of your customer billing and collection process
- Invoice entry
- Customer refunds
- General ledger
- Robust feature set designed for managing the most demanding budgeting and processing needs
- Ability to transfer and merge general ledger account and transaction information between separate company and branch office locations
- Native connectors from Sage300 to BluJay Highly configurable to your business processes
- Operates on secured cloud for rapid deployment
How to Set Up Sage 4
Integrated with BluJay to accelerate deployment for Sage2 as well as its finance & logistics, here are some tips for properly setting up Sage 4:
Here are the steps to set up:
- Migrate Data: Start the process of transporting your data from one device to another.
- Optimize and Connect: Access from the cloud -- we take the lead on the complete migration of your AccpacGL accounts and configurations and connect Sage 300 directly to BluJay for bidirectional flow of data for selected modules.
- Deploy Sage 300: Access to your finance team with secured portal access from Vahana Connect.
An ERP Solution Game Changer
When all of your front-to-back-office processes can talk to one another, your time is freed to work on big-picture items that matter most to you. You'll find a demo of Vahana here, or get started by speaking to one of our Vahana BI solution experts.